Many of you here tried making positive reinforcements in life, by mixing and matching your indulgent lifestyle in the past. However, it is safe to assume that you weren’t ready to leave your meat eating days behind. It is always the diet everyone struggles with. Especially if it’s vegan meal plan.
Vegan meal plans with intricate routines and rituals were formulated to help us with our modern-day curse, just to have the scheduled plan crash and burn.
You always hear about that fancy vegan meal and how rapidly the vegan community is growing, and some believe it can potentially replace meat-eaters, someday.
Furthermore, the best part about a thought-out vegan meal plan is that they taste as good as anything you could crave for, from chocolate mousse to meaty burgers to cheese, so it will be super easy for you to hop on to the health bus.
If you are a beginner and don’t know much about it than you could follow our previous article a beginner’s guide to vegan.
Here are a Few Easy Vegan Meal Plan:
My favorite source of vegan milk- Almond Milk. You can use soy milk as well if you want to, but almond is the healthier option. Anyway, all you need to know is that you can get creative here if you want the adventure, or you can come at it with a quantitative approach. I will share my recipe for my vegan protein shake, which I drink as a substitute for my milkshake and protein-rich food indulging habits.
Drop the following food (the right amount) in the juicer:
- 1 ripe banana (peeled)
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 Tbsp salted peanut butter (you can pick almond butter as well)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 – 2 Tbsp cacao powder (to taste)
- 1 ½ – 2 cups of almond milk
- 2 pitted dates or maple syrup to sweeten(optional)
I get a whopping 23g of protein from every shake. It can also be refrigerated up to a month and the vegan cherry on top of this sundae- it tastes so good and chocolaty and the best thing you can have after a pumped-up working out session.
For the Steak
- 125g Canned Chickpeas (Drained)
- 1/4 cup (15g) Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup (130g) Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Vegetable Stock
- 1 and 3/4 cups (263g) Wheat Gluten for the meaty texture
For the Marinade:
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/8 tsp Liquid Smoke
Just put all these in a blender and motor away. Afterward, you put it on a plane to knead in for it to mix well. You can use a satchel or anything wide enough to press into it from multiple angles. Now, foil it and steam it at the boiling temperature of the water.
In addition to the steak recipe, you are getting to learn the vegan barbeque marinade as well. Mix the ingredients for the marinade into a bowl and whisk thoroughly. Brush it on to the veggie steak, fry it to your liking and add it to your vegan diet menu.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion (100 g)
- 1 cup sun-dried red pepper (100 g)
- 1 cup julienned green pepper (100 g)
- 1 cup shaved carrot (100 g)
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce (corn starch base)
- 1/4 cup water (65 ml)
- 10.5 ounces noodles (300 g)
Put the chopped and diced veggies into the pan and stir away until you think it is done. Enjoy the meal!
- 600g Zucchini Pasta (low carb)
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- 250ml Thickened Almond Milk
- 3.5 tsp. chopped garlic
- 150g Shallot
- 200 g diced mushroom
- (As per preference) Tofu
Throw in the pasta in boiling water and stir until it’s done and then let it drain in the strainer. Don’t throw out the water. Pour olive oil in a skillet and add the chopped garlic and the mushrooms, shallots and then the chopped tofu. Once the content of the pan starts getting brownish, add in the almond milk and stir it around until done. Serve. Eat. Savor.
- 1 cup crunchy sweetened peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup of water
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
This vegan candy is really easy to make. Put the ingredients in a big bowl and start kneading the dry batter. Put it into a dish and store it in the freezer overnight. Vegan meal plans will never be this sweet.
for the sandwich
- 1 fresh French baguette, or 2 10-inch-long sandwich rolls
- 2 cups seitan
- 1 olive oil spray
- 3/4 cup shredded sunflower vegan cheese (preferably cheddar cheese)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup drained Sauerkraut
for the Russian Dressing
- 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vegan ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2-3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
Add oil to a frying pan and add the drained Sauerkraut, seitan, salt, and the vinegar. Mix the Russian dressing ingredients and start putting it on the Baguette, then add the cheese and ketchup, and the cooked vegan meat. Voila, you now have a cruelty free Reuben sandwich.
for the polenta:
- 1 cup boiled and blended corn
- 3 cups of water
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- ¼ cup grated vegan cheese
- salt, pepper
for the mushrooms:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 3 cups mixed mushrooms (chopped)
- ½ cup cooked chickpeas, drained
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- salt, pepper
Add olive oil to a pan and fry the garlic until light brown and then add it to a saucepan along with the corn paste and the remaining polenta ingredients, and cook it.
Reheat the frypan and add olive oil and the mushroom ingredients one by one gradually as you stir throughout the entire adding process. Mix well until it’s done. Then add the polenta and keep it on the stove for another 5 minutes. Add extra cheese as a topping, and you are all done.
Perks of Being a Vegan
– Vegan Diet comes packing with all nutrients your body needs.
– Vegan Diet is calorically light.
– Vegan Diet reduces the chance of certain cancers.
– Vegan Diet is a positive mood enhancer.
– Vegan Diet can help manage pain for arthiritis patients.
– Vegan Diet reduces animal cruelty.
I have tried to keep the vegan meal plan as diverse and as tasty as I could, and I tried them all at home without having any difficulty making these. And there are so many more comfort food substitutes, and they are all cruelty-free and is the greenest method of eating you could try, and it should not be a problem now that taste will not be a factor to you anymore. Vegan fasting diet is also effective in some cases.
And if you are worried about the macros, then know that it’s all about basic science. As long as you are taking the right nutrients in the right amount, you will get the same number of calories you need to stay fit and achieve your weightloss goals to a leaner life. Let us know in the comment section below if you liked this mealplan or not, and how we can make it even better.
Not a vegan? You might be interested in keto diets!