It is normal to have a cramped neck and tight shoulders after sitting in front of the computer all day. You don’t even have to do so; you can go through these problems after standing or stretching for just an hour. Sometimes your shoulders and neck can feel really uncomfortable and heavy, and sometimes you might feel intense pain in those areas.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
To get rid of them, nothing is nearly as helpful as getting a massage. Going to a spa to get massages can be quite expensive, so you can just get a massage chair that will provide you with great massages for your neck and shoulders.
Massage chairs for the neck and shoulder come with specific features and functions. You can’t just go for any massage chair you will find in the market. In this article, we will talk about some of the best massage chairs for the neck and shoulder out there. Let’s have a look at the list of the best massage chair for wide shoulders you can find in the market.
5 Best Massage Chair for Neck and Shoulder
1. Infinity Smart Chair X3 3D/ 4D Massage Chair
- 3 Automatic Programs
- Airbag Compression Therapy
- 3D/ 4D Massage Technology
- Bluetooth Technology
- Body Scanning
- Decompression Stretch
- Lumbar Heat
- Spinal Correction and Waist Twist
- Rhythm Technique
- Four-Wheel Mechanism
- Zero Gravity
- Android and Apple App Functionality
This Infinity Smart Chair has both 3D and 4D massage improvement, which permits the users to change the massage methods and the speed of the rollers. This massage chair is both modern and smooth, and it also includes the most exceptional 3D/ 4D innovation in massage chairs. You can explicitly target specific regions of your body, such as the neck and shoulders. You will be able to pick six types of massage, and the chair lets you adapt well to the massage.
- Highly adjustable with several choices for type, power, rub region, and span
- Airbags are capable of intimating human hands through expansion or emptying.
- Foot reflexology
- Lumbar Heat Alternative
- Chromatography helps increase the massage insight
- Seat and massage parts get changed based on every individual body.
- Bluetooth Connectivity with Android and Apple devices
- Wired Controller
- No vibration mode
- No charging station for other devices
- Heating just for lumbar
2. Inada DREAMWAVE Massage Chair
- S-Track Design
- 3D Massage Roller Technology
- Air Massage Mode
- 3D Body Scan
- Zero-gravity Seating
- Back and Seat Heat Technology
- Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Leather-like Upholstery
- Foot Massage
- Multiple Massage Options
- Highly-utilitarian Handheld Remote
- Flexibility and Body Stretch
- Easy to Understand User Manual
- Maximum weight limit of 300 pounds
- User tallness scope of 5’0″ – 6’5″
The Inada DREAMWAVE Massage Chair will do a great job providing you with solace and rest. It features a full-body knead, which is demonstrated to assist with expanding alleviation and eliminating solidness and pressure. At the start of the massage, it will examine your body so that it can adjust well to your necessities. After that, you will be provided with an extraordinary massage experience.
- 8 Different Auto Massage Programs
- 100 Airbags for high movability and solace
- Seat Heat and Lumbar
- Vibration Knead and Oscillating
- Leans back in reverse
- Body Filter Options provide high viability
- Roller Units are used to massage the neck, lower back, and shoulders.
- Doesn’t have zero gravity mode
- No charging stations for cell phones
- Assembly is needed
3. Kahuna Massage Chair LM-6800
- Hybrid L/S Track and Quad Rollers
- Zone/Partial Modes
- Body Stretching
- Back and Calf Heat
- 3 Zero-G Seating Positions
- SV-Chiro spine course of action program
- High-tech air cell ply
- Superior Calf and Foot Massage
This hybrid massage chair provides many options regarding massage, as it is arranged around both S and L tracks. While it provides an exceptional massage, it also offers an amazing rub that helps the users loosen up. It is highly affordable and provides great value for money. It has a dazzling massage seat and comes with a two-dimensional roller and massage field.
- Highly sensible
- Calf and lower back heat treatment
- Advanced body channel development
- Multiple zero-gravity positions
- Convenient far off holders
- No method for changing the back rub clock
- Back rub can be unreasonable in specific cases
4. Synca Kurodo Massage Chair
- Hitachi-made Massage Robot
- 4D Deep Tissue Massage Technology
- Body Scanning
- 4 Auto Courses
- 4 Automatic Programs
- Waist Twist and Stretch
- 28 Commercial Grade Compression Cells
- 17 Massage Techniques
- 300 lbs Maximum Weight Capacity
- 5’0″ – 6’2″ User Height Range
- Commercial Grade Synthetic Leather
- Power Incline and Recline
The Synca Kurodo Massage Chair comes with advanced innovative mechanics, and its back rub seat has two body sensors, which help pinpoint specific reasons that need special consideration. The back rub of this chair is really amazing. This business-grade massage chair comes with exceptional functions and provides amazing quality that will make your massage sessions really enjoyable.
- Uses 4D rollers
- Zero gravity
- Triple-district heat framework
- Detects Real Body
- Precision neck knead
- Pivoting and Adjustable footstool
- Bluetooth proficient speakers
- Capacity Pocket for Keeping Devices
- Takes time to gather
- Works for users of specific height range
- Doesn’t work for users weighing more than 300 lbs
5. Folding Shiatsu Massage Chair
- 5 Massage programs
- 23.2 x 23.6 x 48.5 inches Dimensions
- Folding seat
- 3 Zero gravity mode
- Adjustable backrest from 110-130°,
- 400 lbs Weight limit
- Timer work
- Six profound manipulating knead hub cushions
- 2-year Warranty
The Folding Shiatsu Massage Chair comes with three vibration levels. It also provides full back four spot point knead treatment and movable neck tallness. Most importantly, this ergonomic chair features six profound back rub hub cushions that will provide an intense tissue knead on your upper, lower, or full back, shoulders, and neck to give you relief from stress and alleviate your muscle soreness. With all the features and functions this massage chair comes with, it can be really helpful for you to get rid of problems regarding your neck and shoulders.
- Helps with discomfort effectively
- Saves space
- Easy to establish
- Highly reasonable
- Can be troubling for short people
- Shiatsu Knead can feel harsh
Things to Look for While Getting A Massage Chair for Neck and Shoulders
Quality massage chairs for neck and shoulders come with a range of features and functions, but there are some key features that you must consider while getting a massage chair for yourself. They are-
The body scanning technology will scan your whole body and detect the pressure points. It helps provide a more specialized massage.
Headrest with Neck and Head Massagers
Massage chairs usually come with a headrest, but the chairs that specifically target the neck and shoulders come with special headsets that have rollers in and around them.
Every massage chair for the neck and shoulders doesn’t come with this feature. Heat therapy works by targeting the neck and shoulders and heating those areas to help relax and loosen sore muscles.
Materials and Construction
These are among the most important aspects that you should look at while getting your massage chair. You need a char that provides comfort and, at the same time, has high durability.
Massage Automatic Programs, Intensity Levels, and Functions
You need to look at the automatic built-in massage programs a massage chair comes with. Also, the intensity levels and functions the chair provides regarding massage. Different chairs come with different levels and programs, so you need to choose the one that suits your needs and preferences well.
Zero Gravity Mode
This is the most effective positive position for enjoying a massage, as the zero-gravity mode will spread the user’s body across the massage chair. It helps relieve body stress and provides a more intense massage.
You need to see if the weight limit of your massage chair is well enough to support you properly.
It’s important that your massage chair comes with a good warranty deal, as it will ensure that the chair can be replaced or fixed if anything goes wrong.
Everyone has unique inclinations and preferences. When you want to get a massage chair for your neck and shoulders, you should first consider your needs and preferences and choose one based on them. You can look into the list we have provided in this article before choosing one, as all of them come with exceptional functions, features, and quality, which makes each of them one of the best massage chairs on the market. Each of them will be of great service to you, so you can go for one from the list. Make sure to choose the one that has the features based on your needs and preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you massage your neck and shoulders?
Ans: To massage your neck and shoulders, use your hands to apply pressure and rub the muscles in a circular motion. Start at the base of the neck and work your way up to the top of the shoulders. A massager chair can also be used for a full-body massage.
Stephanie Ferland is an ex-gym trainer whose goal is to help people to achieve their desired fit body by doing effective exercises. She is also the founder of FitGirl Nation and a corporate wellness expert who’s crafted some of the world’s most popular workouts. With just nine and a half years of experience as a professional fitness trainer, Stephanie is often called a “Fit Celebrity.” Meet Stephanie and find out the 3 reasons why she never misses a workout!